Welcome to DIYable.net - Home to the DIY'er & Hobbyist: Altec Lansing A7 "Voice of the Theater" Build
Note 1: Use of 12mm bendable plywood.
Note 2: The page change 'arrows', top left, work in reverse.
Welcome to DIYable.net - Home to the DIY'er & Hobbyist: Altec Lansing A7 "Voice of the Theater" Build
Note 1: Use of 12mm bendable plywood.
Note 2: The page change 'arrows', top left, work in reverse.
Last edited by mah; April 28th, 2017 at 11:21 PM.
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
That is a cool read. As hard as it is to find stuff here in the US I can't imagine trying to build a set of Altec's over in India. Your not going to find great deals or stop at a yard sale and stumble ionto something.
I give him a lot of credit for building those and I bet they sound great.
BillWojo
Easier Down Under but not easy. US shipping charges are very high.
Last edited by mah; April 29th, 2017 at 03:50 AM.
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
He did a great job building those. And yes I imagine it would be a bit harder in India.
Also Mah, thanks for giving us some good reading material when the forum has been a little slow. It keeps things moving.
Noticed he posted using 19 mm marine grade, so where did I miss the 12 mm flex?
Curious why he abruptly stopped posting after leaving us hanging.......... The site indicated I was signed in, though don't recall ever joining or seeing this build, so added a comment, appeared to accept it, but then didn't show it and removed the 'comment' section on all pages even after leaving the site and opening in a new tab! Hope it's not a scam/whatever site.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
He used the 12mm flexible plywood for the cab. horn flares - bottom of page 4.
GM, did you get all 9 posts(pages)?
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
Bookmarks